Sunday, January 29, 2023

NetGalley Check-In #3

My third week on NetGalley took me from overwhelmed to underwhelmed... I only read one book from the site this week and I feel 100% okay with that.

FEEDBACK RATIO



My feedback ratio has increased from 61% to 72%-- another 2 reviews and I'll be at over 80%, where I want to be.  I'm proud of myself for not requesting any new books at all this week-- it took a lot of will power 😂 

BOOKS I READ THIS WEEK

I read just 1 book that I was approved for during the past week. I also finished reviewing the aggressively mediocre Your Dream For Me by Alison Schaffir




I absolutely adored Love a Lady at Midnight by Charlie Lane and can't wait to share my review of it here-- it's such a gem! I'll have reviews of both of these up closer to their release! 

BOOKS TO READ

Now I only have 6 unreviewed books on my shelf, all still waiting patiently from last week. They are Dinner Party by Sarah Gilmartin, The Lady Knows Best by Susanna Craig, The Half Moon by Mary Beth Keane, Hotel Laguna by Nicola Harrison,  Hello Stranger by Katherine Center, and The Book Proposal by KJ Micciche. Hopefully I'll be able to read a few of them during the coming week and finally get my feedback ratio over 80%!





No comments:

Post a Comment