Sunday, February 5, 2023

NetGalley Check-In #4

From this week I'll be doing this post bi-weekly instead of weekly-- now that I've gotten started with NetGalley I think I'll be plugging along at a steady rate of 1-2 books a week from the site going forward, and it's not quite enough to justify a weekly post about it 😀

FEEDBACK RATIO



My feedback ratio has decreased from 72% to 71%. I'm excited that some publishers have accepted some of my eariler book requests, but they can slow down now ðŸ˜‚ 

BOOKS I READ THIS WEEK

I read 2 books from NetGalley during the past week-- The Lady Knows Best by Susanna Craig, and Dinner Party: A Tragedy by Sarah Gilmartin. I liked the first immeasurably better than the second-- I can't wait to share my reviews here soon.


BOOKS TO READ

I have 6 unreviewed books on my shelf, 4 still waiting patiently from last week and 2 entirely new ones. They are Frederica by Georgette Heyer, The Half Moon by Mary Beth Keane, Hotel Laguna by Nicola Harrison,  Hello Stranger by Katherine Center, and The Book Proposal by KJ Micciche, and Bizarre by Marc Dingman. Hopefully I'll be able to read a few of them during the next 2 weeks and finally get my feedback ratio over 80%!




No comments:

Post a Comment