Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 2014 Julep Unboxing


 Even though I've gotten rid of most of mine due to the misfortune of needing to be financially conscious (woot student loans), I'm such a sucker for subscription boxes. Today, my May Julep box finally arrived, and it was just what I needed to brighten a weekend full of trial preparation.

I chose the Boho Glam box this month, which included the gorgeous Paulette (purple) and Jeanne (blue).  I also added on Maddy and Jules, because I just love pink despite needing more pink nail polish like I need a hole in my head.


This month they introduced the plie wand.  Being a sucker for all things French and all things ballet, I knew right away that I'd love it. While they claimed the plie wand would help make polishing with your non dominant hand easier, I didn't really have any such luck. I did find staying in the lines to be a bit easier in general though- I'm totally always that person who needs to go back with polish remover and remove polish from my skin.  Not this time!


Here's Jeanne. I absolutely love it, especially with summer coming up! It reminds me of a swimming pool.


And here's Paulette. I'm not as totally in love with it but it's a nice, cute purple for springtime. It does look a bit more vibrant in person.


Bingley approves of my choices of course.


Did you get Julep this month? How did you like your box?

2 comments:

  1. The plie wand is very interesting.

    And I think there's always a need for more pink nail polish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...wand is interesting. I love that purple!

    ReplyDelete