Friday, May 9, 2014

Glitter Guilty May Unboxing

I got another nail polish box.  Mail always makes my day but especially nail mail! I love that she also includes a local candy.


This month my full size polish was cool breeze. In all honesty, to say that I'm not a fan is an understatement.  Below is three coats without anything underneath them in slightly different lights.  This is a really transparent color that really needs to go over another color but there is nothing cool about it that makes me actually want to do so.  While there are a few glitter flecks here and there, they are super sparse on each nail.  For me this is a huge dud.



Happily, though, I LOVE the monthly mini, Shine Bright Like a Diamond.  It probably doesn't hurt that I also love Rhianna. This is a super sparkly glitter topcoat that actually also looks fabulous on its own.  I'm so happy to add it to my collection!


Do you subscribe to Glitter Gulity? Did you love your May box?

No comments:

Post a Comment