Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Kitten-y Interlude

It's been a relatively quiet weekend.  I started my one month membership at the Bar Method, cleaned big time in anticipation of my mom's visit, and played with my cats.


I also received my order of some gorgeous and fun hair ties and headbands from the Giving Girl. SUPER useful when exercising.


I just love the American spirit and the cartoon pows!


 Darcy's not very good at waiting to have his picture taken.  Investigating the camera instead is so much more fun!


But I did convince him to stay still for one picture with a combination of stealth and trickery :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i love these! sooo cute! I wanna make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are adorable! and yes, most cats don't stay still when you are trying to take a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete